192.168.100.1 – Reconfiguring a network is a process that can seem like a big task, but in fact, accessing the settings area is very simple and can be done by anyone. The difficulty lies in the fact that it touches on options that require a certain specific knowledge, such as the bandwidth limitation for certain computers on the network. However, changing the WiFi password and the name it has when it is visible is something simple that does not present any difficulty. You just need to have your router’s IP and default login.
Below you can find all the information you need to change your WiFi password.
What does IP mean?
- The IP is the address that the router manufacturer or the operated internet provider offers to configure the device’s network settings.
- The number 192.168.l00.1 is very common among the IPs that can be found on the web, being the way for a certain type of mold.
- When accessing the IP, which must be typed in a browser, it is necessary to put all numbers and points correctly.
- It’s like a puzzle, any piece that is wrong will cause a strangeness and will not lead you to the real goal, accessing the router’s settings page.
- The number 192.168.l00.1, for example, is misspelled. To access the configuration area of this type of provider, it is necessary to write as follows: 192.168.1.1 .
What can I do with this number?
When you type the IP number into the browser, it will take you to a specific page. If it is correctly placed the window that will appear will show a text box where it is necessary to login the router.
By default, companies often use the following keys:
- Login: admin
- Password: admin
This option can be modified later, even to maintain greater security for your WiFi network. Other options can also be modified such as the WiFi name and your connection password, in addition to the bandwidth supply options, among others.
To access the IP, give preference to connections made on computers that are connected to the network through a cable with the router. This must be done so that the changes can actually be made, otherwise access to the IP can be denied.
That is tied in with everything on the 192.168.l00.1 switch IP address. This host address can be utilized to arrange switches like D-Link, Netgear, Linksys, and others by following our client control referenced previously. We trust that this article has addressed every one of your questions and fixed a few issues too.
In the event that you have a few inquiries, don’t hesitate to leave your questions down in the remark segment underneath. We will attempt to hit you up at the earliest opportunity. Likewise, you may impart this article to your loved ones.