192.168.0.1.1 – Network and WiFi settings generally cause a lot of doubts among the most lay users on the subject. This usually happens due to the fact that when wireless internet is installed in your home, the operator often does not offer any information about changing access to WiFi.
It must be said that changing the WiFi password and making changes to other network settings are not so difficult, although some require certain knowledge about them so that problems do not occur. Access to the settings is usually done via the IP number.
What does this number mean?
- The IP number, often depicted as 192.168.o.1.1 , can be the address that will be used to access common or wireless internet modem configuration areas.
- Each manufacturer or modem company has a different IP number, one of the most common being the one mentioned above.
- When accessing the IP address to make the desired changes to the network, you must enter it correctly, with all the dots and numbers.
- If this typing is not done correctly, it will not be possible to make any changes to the password or internet availability.
How to identify if this is your IP (192.168.o.1.1)?
The 192.168.o.1.1 is one of many IP numbers that exist on the Internet, but this may not be related to his to shape. To find out what address is available for your access, you can identify it in two different ways:
- Searching the device: the template usually contains the information necessary for its use and care, in addition to bringing the link or access IP to the WiFi internet settings. It must be identified on a label next to the access login for the settings.
- Searching the computer: if the tag no longer exists, it is possible to search for the IP number through the computer. On a machine connected to the network, click on the internet icon with the right button and access the option “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Then click on the current connection and observe in “Details” the information regarding the IPv4 Standard Gateway.
Where to access the configuration area?
- The network configuration area must be accessed through a browser compatible with the internet provider. Give preference to applications like Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla or Windows Explore.
- Although Microsoft Edge is available for Windows 10, avoid using it in this case, as it may not be compatible with the function.
- It is worth mentioning that the computer needs to be the main one on the network. To do this, you can connect the PC or Notebook with the network cable next to the mold, so there will be no restrictions.
- Enter the IP number of your network in the browser tab, a window will open requiring the access password that is usually the default “admin” for login and “admin” for password.
- After accessing the configuration area, make the desired changes such as password modification and bandwidth restriction for certain devices within the network.